Beijing Conona Technology Co., Ltd. (“CoNova”) is based in Zhongguancun Software Park, known as "China's Silicon Valley”. The company was founded by surgeons, scientists and engineers from Queen Mary Hospital, the University of Hong Kong, Cambridge University and Silicon Valley.
CoNova has developed a range of novel technologies including:
1. A mobile app providing fast, accurate, and radiation-free scoliosis screening, disease classification and scoliosis classification.
2. A mobile tool for precision AI spine alignment that can generate an accurate and comprehensive research-level analysis of coronal and sagittal spine alignment.
3. A desktop and mobile app providing disease management recommendations and disease course development predictions.
4. Modeling tools to optimize surgical planning, 3D print custom prosthetics and guide robotic surgical navigation.
5. A standardized and secured clinical big data center for disease progression predictions, automated patient follow-ups and subject recruitment for clinical research.
Since its establishment, CoNova has developed rapidly and is growing in prominence in the health industry. We will continue to cut time and costs for consumers and keep striving to make healthcare better than ever before.